Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are specially developed for individuals who have reduced mobility. Visit Change Mobility to see our range.
An electric scooter is basically a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one person. These scooters are primarily used by those people who feel difficulty in standing or walking for lengthy periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for inside use, outdoor use and both indoor and outdoor use. The primary contrast between an Electric Scooter and a motorized wheelchair is that the later is normally meant for indoor use and also costs more.
Mobility scooters normally come in a wide range of designs which are capable of accommodating various types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries employed by these scooters are rechargeable and really need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and distance covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends significantly on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very simple.
Electric Scooters are usually equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very straightforward. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is stationed.
Several types of Electric Scooters
There are separate types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters according to the various users needs available at Find Out More. They are as follows:
1) Easily Transportable or Collapsible Mobility Scooters: As the name indicates these scooters are conveniently foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are excellent for people those who love taking a trip. These scooters can be disassembled into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the various scooter models, for easy transport in the majority of vehicles trunks.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters provide full-sized comfort and longevity which is absolutely ideal for both indoor as well as outdoor use. These scooters have a maximum body weight capacity of 300 to 500 pounds.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: Any time optimum stability is needed a fourth wheel is essential to support the three- wheeled framework to obtain a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for outdoor use. These scooters have bigger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy individuals who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Advantages of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main advantages of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery for that reason no physical exertion is needed.
2) The people with low mobility can go uphill very easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The person who feels difficulty in strolling does not need anyones support to operate these scooters as it is extremely simple operating these scooters.
For more information talk to Visit Website